Welcome to Silicon Valley's Tech Hub
Currently there are five rooms available for a member to host their event at Hacker Dojo. If it is your first time hosting an event, please be sure you are familiar with the event policies, read the FAQ, and take a look at How to Host an Event (similar to the policies page.) If after reading all that you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with the member run events@ group.
Large Event Room
- The largest event room at Hacker Dojo.
- Maximum attendance is 98 (with chairs only). With tables and chairs it will comfortably seat 68.
- Remote controlled projector is mounted to the ceiling.
- Room #12 on the map.
- Has a projector screen + ceiling mounted projector.
- Limited power outlets.
- Comfortably seats 10 with tables and chairs.
- Room #6 on the map.
- Comfortable seats 20-22 in tables and chairs.
- Ample power outlets.
- Room #7 on the map.
- Reservable for only maker-type events and workshops.
- Attendance limit is 12.
- Room #15 on the map.
- Only reservable for social, low-key events. The prime example would be Hacker Dojo Happy Hours.
- Room #16 on the map.