Welcome to Silicon Valley's Tech Hub
When to email operations@
- You have an item you would like to donate to the Dojo.
- We are out of a supply that we normally keep stocked (toilet paper, coffee, etc.)
- A light bulb has burnt out someplace, and you don't know where the spares are (or a similar, physical-space dilemma.)
- You want to propose a physical change to the Dojo that effects us all. Some examples would be painting a massive mural, installing permanent shelves in the kitchen, etc.
Why you'd be part of operations@
- You care about the well being of the physical space of Hacker Dojo.
- You want a say in what items get brought in as donations.
- You have some skill that could be useful when someone emails in saying something in the building is amiss.
How to join operations@
It's easy to join the group.
Go to the operations@ Google group and join. (Tip: make sure you do this through your @hackerdojo.com email.) Or just go directly.