Welcome to the community center for hackers + thinkers.
We love it when people want to promote the Dojo, but please respect our branding guidelines when doing so!
The font for our logo is Whitney Medium. Only use this font for reconstructing the original logo.
The official colors used for our logo are:
- Red: PANTONE 1945 C
- Black: black
- White: white
Our normal logo, good enough in most circumstances.
Dark on Light
To be used when the background you're printing on is dark and would hide the dark lettering. We put up this gray background in HTML as an example, but you can decide to use this version of the logo whenever you think it would look better.
Just the Torii
An alternative icon without the text
- The name of the organization is "Hacker Dojo." That is two words, with the H in Hacker and the D in Dojo capitalized. All other letters are lower case. Hacker Dojo is occasionally referred to as "the Dojo" in shortened print. In this case the word "Dojo" is capitalized.
- Please leave the Hacker Dojo logo intact. Do not change the orientation, add extra text next to the torii, or skew, stretch, alter or add to the logo in anyway.
- Hacker Dojo will be the sole vendor of merchandise sold for profit with these marks. If you would like to raise money for Hacker Dojo with swag, please contact us at email@example.com
- The public may use our name & logo as long as it is used in such a way where the relationship between parties is clear.
OK: "Bunny Fair at Hacker Dojo"
NOT OK: "Hacker Dojo Bunny Fair"
- Events may not have "Hacker Dojo" in the title unless approved by Directors.
- Adding our logo with a bunch of other logos that seem related to the event is probably fine -- especially if it isn't labeled as "partner", "sponsor", etc.
- Event attendees must understand that the event is being hosted by the member, and is not being thrown by Hacker Dojo.