Welcome to the community center for hackers + thinkers.
Join a Donor Circle
Ways to Give
- Donate Online
- Join a Donor Circle
- Get Some Swag!
- Honor a Loved One
- Be a Business Partner
- Run a Fundraiser!
- Other Ways to Help
A Thank-You and a Party
Every year we throw a special party for individuals in our donor circles. This year's party is in the evening on December 5th at 7PM. Please mark your calenders. We make great efforts to show our major donors just how much they mean to the space, and try to collect special things to give out at the party to a few lucky donors. This year we have
- The C Programming Language by Kernighan and Ritchie, signed by Brian Kernighan
- Indie Game the Movie, winner of the Sundance 2012 World Cinema Documentary Film Editing Award, signed by the producers. Some of the extra material was even shot at the old Hacker Dojo!
- Signed Bastion merchandise
- Signed Super Meat Boy posters
- ...and a lot more
We're grateful to all donors great and small. Thanks to everybody who has pitched in, and who will pitch in.
10-Bit Donor Circle
Every year, we like to take a moment to thank some donors who have donated above and beyond what we expected by doing one of the following:
- Donating $1024 or more and be a member for that whole year (This may be tax deductible).
- Donating $2224 or more while not being a member of Hacker Dojo (This may be tax deductible).
- Opting to pre-pay Dojo membership for 5 years up-front for 5K (bringing effective dues to be $83 a month instead of $100)
At the end of the year, we plan to put their names on a plaque on the wall alongside the founding member's plaque to remember their commitment to keeping this place awesome.
10Bit Donors for 2013
If your contributions have passed these thresholds this year and your name is not on here, you are interested in prepaying your membership, or if your name is not spelled the way you would like it spelled, please tell firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct this.
New this year, we would like to dedicate a room to three donors who have generously given $10,000 to Hacker Dojo over the course of 2013. The names of these three individuals (or a loved one of their choice) will be engraved on a plaque and hung prominently in the room for all to see. The rooms will be dedicated during the 2013 donor's party.
If you would like to dedicate a room, please email email@example.com